Canadian Dealer Lease Services Inc. (CDLSI) is a leading provider of white-label and branded leasing solutions to the automotive industry. With a rapidly-growing portfolio based on industry-leading partnerships, CDLSI offers leasing solutions across Canada.
CDLSI develops, launches, and operates white-label leasing solutions for the retail automotive industry across Canada. We deliver integrated leasing solutions for our clients, with outstanding customer service, all the way through to effective end-of-term management and remarketing. We develop tailored programs which respond to our clients’ individual needs – allowing them to build business volume and strengthen customer relationships while we deliver robust and scalable leasing programs.
We focus on driving successful relationships for our clients, lessees and our team!
The overall scope of the role is to respond tactfully and professionally to incoming inquiries and escalations from car lessees and car dealerships. More specifically, the roles and responsibilities entail:
- Responding to inbound calls and emails from customers, addressing questions and concerns related to vehicle leases.
- Making outbound calls to lease holders and car dealerships pertaining to leases
- Collecting and maintaining data to ensure the accuracy of lease contracts (including information related to insurance coverage, and reports from external partners)
- Accurately communicating the terms and conditions of customer leases
- Supporting lease holders and car dealers with the vehicle return process
Duties and Responsibilities or Job Functions
- Ability to interact professionally with clients and coworkers
- Ability to retain information
- Ability to seek information through effective researching skills
- Superior skills in computerized work tools
- Answer inbound customer calls, investigate all issues accordingly, and troubleshoot in order to provide options to customers on acceptable resolutions on the first call.
- Transfer knowledge to our customers with the goal to resolve the customers concern without escalating further, while educating the customer on self-service options to avoid same/similar call backs in the future.
- Troubleshoot accounts, action all requests to the back office through internal systems to achieve resolution for the customers.
- Customer Service Representatives are required to meet all company, department and individual metrics.
- Keep current with the company policies and procedures, job aids; attend new training & continuous learning sessions.
- Service our customers through multi-channeled contact (inbound calls, or outbound customer call backs)
- Accurately type information into the system as required
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Fluency in verbal and written French/English
- Completion of post-secondary education
- Previous experience in a call centre or customer service role, performing inbound and outbound call activity
- Demonstrated experience with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Advanced keyboarding skills (40 wpm or better)
- General knowledge, equivalent to secondary school completion.
- Ideally a minimum of 2-3 year previous experience in an inbound call center or customer service environment (Call Centre experience is preferred).
- Confident ability to work with the public on the phone excellent phone manner.
- Excellent data entry processing reading text, document use, numeracy I year minimum experience preferred.
- Excellent ability to work in a Windows NT Environment and comfortable navigating through the Internet.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French.
- Excellent phone manners.